1 jar (23.5 oz.)
DOLE® Sliced Peaches
cream cheese, softened
chopped pecans, toasted
shelled whole pecans, for garnish
- Step 1
- Drain about half of the peaches from the jar. Reserve remaining peaches for another use.
- Step 2
- Combine cream cheese, maple syrup, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. Mix thoroughly. Fold in pecans.
- Step 3
- Fill a 1-cup measuring cup with cream cheese mixture. Chill until firm.
- Step 4
- Press peach slices vertically into cream cheese. Use whole pecans to create the pumpkin top. Chill until ready to serve.
- Step 5
- TIP: Serve with waffles, English muffins, bagels, pita chips, or toast.