fresh pineapple, divided
4 1/2 oz.
2 (6 oz.) cans
DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
fresh lime juice
chili lime fruit seasoning
- Step 1
- Place 4 slices of pineapple on a plate and pour ½ ounce of tequila over the slices. Set aside.
- Step 2
- Pour the chili lime seasoning and kosher salt onto a plate (keep them separated).
- Step 3
- Use the remaining 1 piece of pineapple to rim the edge of 4 glasses. Carefully dip 1 side of each glass into the chili lime fruit seasoning. Dip the other side into kosher salt.
- Step 4
- Fill the glasses ¾ full with ice. Divide the remaining tequila amongst the 4 glasses. Fill each glass with 1 tablespoon of lime juice, ½ can of pineapple juice, and 1 ounce of soda.
- Step 5
- Dip 1 side of each soaked pineapple slice into the seasoning, then cut a small slit in the pineapple and place on the rim of each glass.
- Step 6