1 can (8 oz.)
1 1/2 cups
DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
1 1/2 tsp
granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
pumpkin pie mix, canned
thawed whipping topping
1 (9 inch)
low-fat graham cracker pie crust
additional whipped topping for garnish
ground cinnamon for garnish
- Step 1
- Drain pineapple well; reserve juice.
- Step 2
- Combine reserved juice with pineapple juice in measuring cup. Add water to make 2 cups.
- Step 3
- Combine juice mixture and gelatin in saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until completely dissolved. Stir in sweetener.
- Step 4
- Pour into bowl. Chill until slightly thickened (consistency of egg whites) about 1 hour.
- Step 5
- Fold in pineapple, pumpkin and whipped topping. Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill 5 hours or overnight.
- Step 6
- Serve with whipped topping and ground cinnamon, if desired.