DOLE® Green Apples, cored and sliced
1 1/2 cups
DOLE® Fresh Cranberries
DOLE® Seedless Raisins
DOLE® Pineapple or Pineapple Orange Juice
packed brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp
granulated sucralose sweetener or sugar
quick cooking oats
whole wheat flour
margarine, cut in small pieces
chopped almonds, toasted
- Step 1
- Preheat oven 350° F.
- Step 2
- Combine apples, cranberries, raisins, juice, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg in 9x9-inch baking dish coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Step 3
- Blend remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar, sweetener, oats, flour, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg.
- Step 4
- Cut in margarine with pastry blender or two knives until mixture is crumbly.
- Step 5
- Mix almonds and sprinkle over fruit.
- Step 6
- Bake 45 minutes or until topping is brown.
- Step 7
- Cool slightly and serve topped with fat-free frozen yogurt, if desired.