fresh pineapple chunks
sweetened condensed milk
1 (6 oz.) can
DOLE® Canned 100% Pineapple Juice
pineapple spears (garnish)
fresh mint (garnish)
- Step 1
- Add the pineapple chunks, milk, pineapple juice, and vodka to a food processor.
- Step 2
- Process until smooth and creamy, remove any lumps that remain.
- Step 3
- Freeze in baking dish for at least 6 hours or until very firm.
- Step 4
- Remove from dish and chop into large ice cube-sized chunks.
- Step 5
- Place frozen cubes in food processor and pulse. The consistency should be thick.
- Step 6
- Pour the mixture into a plastic storage bag with a corner that has been cut off.
- Step 7
- Carefully pipe the mixture into a martini glass or bowl and garnish with fresh pineapple spears and mint.
- Step 8